Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Taking a Blog Walk

We have so many new TOS Homeschool Crew members this year (2010-2011) that we decided to do a "blog walk!" Each week, probably each Monday, the Crew members will post a list of 10 different Crew members' names with a link to each member's blog. Since all of us are on the Homeschool Crew, you will find reviews on these blogs (once we start doing them), but most of them also post other homeschool-related information as well. I've been visiting them too (although I haven't looked at all of them yet). It's so much fun getting to know other homeschool families and learning how they homeschool and about their daily activities and routines. I hope you will visit some (or all!) of these blogs yourself. Have fun!


1. Alane Abbett's Reaping a Harvest

2. Alexis Green's Pink & Orange Coffee

3. Alina Neuberger's Live, Laugh, Learn!

4. Amanda Bowen's Mrs. Mandy's Musings

5. Amber Hockman's The Fantastic Five

6. amberschoessow's Refined Metals Academy

7. Amy Henn's Just A Moment in Time

8. Angela Greenwell's Providence Farm

9. Angela Richter's My Journey

10. Angie Wright's Petra School

post signature

13 comments:

  1. Neat idea. Not sure how I missed this. Anyway, your links aren't working. I think it's because they all have double http:// at the front. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was a neat idea too! I wish I had thought of it. :) Thanks for letting me know my links aren't working. I'll try to fix that right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, it's fixed now. The links should work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out! I'm just almost finishing going through the thread of web sites! I Think I'll join you on the shout out posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great! The more the merrier! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wendy, Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! It's great to find a another Mississippian :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. April, you are very welcome! Hope you are having a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh thanks for following me sweetie and for the encouraging note. I like this idea and maybe I will do the same and post 10 on my blog. Hopefully I won't overlap everyone else's but I am still kind of figuring out this whole blog thing, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mrs. Mandy, we actually planned for all of the Crew members to post links to the blogs of the same 10 folks each week. We are going down the list of folks. We did the first 10 people on the Crew members list this week, will do the next 10 next week, and so on. That should make it pretty easy for everyone. :) Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Wendy! Thanks for joining the Blog Walk! This is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, it is fun! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Wendy

    I love your idea. I'll have to get through VBS this week and do a blog walk next week. Thanks for visiting my blog too discovertheirgifts.blogspot and leaving a comment. Looking forward a good year with the CREW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Monica!

    Actually, I can't take credit for the idea. It was someone else's, although I can't remember whose! Thanks for visiting my blog as well. I think this will be a great Crew year too, and I'm ready to get started!

    ReplyDelete