Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm Looking at the Number 4

Ok, this may sound a little goofy, but I just have to share this with you.  Just when I thought my 13-year-old son had given every single excuse possible for NOT going to bed when his dad told him to, I actually heard him use this excuse:  "I'm looking at the number four!"  Yep.  No kidding.  That was his excuse. 

When I turned around to see what on earth he could possibly be talking about, he had a little foam 4 (from one of those puzzles for little children who are learning their numbers) that he was holding and intently studying.  Oh.  My.  Goodness.  What will he come up with next?
post signature

6 comments:

  1. LOL! That just made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me smile too--today!! Last night it wasn't so funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That SO sounds like something my 13 year old would do too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that makes me feel a little better. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could picture either of my two doing that. LOL I finally got a chance to check out your blog. I'm happy to be on your mini-team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Rachel! I'm glad to have you on my mini-team too. Thanks for checking out my blog. You'll have to come back soon for another visit. :)

    ReplyDelete