My friend April at Heartfelt Homeschooling awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award! April and I have become friends since I started participating in her meme called Memoir Mondays. Each Monday (we get a sneak peek of the topic on Sunday) she asks two questions related to something in the past that you might want to post telling about memories of a person or event, etc. I have really enjoyed participating in Memoir Mondays for the last few months! Thanks so much, April, for the award!
The rules to follow for those receiving the Stylish Blogger Award are:
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
- Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
- I have a twin sister who lives nearby. We talk on the phone every day (usually more than once) and see each other at least once a week (or more if possible). We have children of similar ages, so it works out great!!
- I have a "baby" sister who was born when my twin sister and I were 15 years old. When our baby sis learned to talk, she called both of us and our mom all Mommy! :)
- I work for The Old Schoolhouse Magazine part-time from home. I work as Assistant to the Publishers and as the Social Media Coordinator for the Schoolhouse Expo. I love my job!! I'm also on the Homeschool Crew which I also love!
- I am the wife of the most wonderful husband in the world! In May of this year, we will have been married for 20 years. :)
- I have 3 great kiddos too! Hannah is 15, Noah is 13, and Mary Grace is 8.
- I will be turning 40 years old on February 15--next week
- I love reading (and reading and reading some more), quilting, blogging, playing the piano (although I don't play as often as I'd like to any more), and spending time with my husband and kids. That's one reason why I love homeschooling so much. I get to spend my kids' growing-up years really getting to know them.
A Higher Calling Christian Academy
A Life Better Than I Deserve
Homeschooling in Nova Scotia
For Such a Time as This
A Deuteronomy 6:7 Family
The Crafty Home
Crystal in Stitches
A Teaching Heart
Reflections in the Window
Live, Laugh, Learn
This Beautiful Mess
Serenades and Solace
Saved by Grace
I hope you will take the time to visit some of these blogs! Some of them are brand new and are just getting started blogging. Others of them have been around for a while. All bloggers love visitors and comments, though!